Professionals in the education industry are using Virtual Tours to increase their recruitment numbers, lower costs and reduce time spent on facility management. There are truly so many purposes a Virtual Tour can fill.
Experience A Virtual Tour Below. Move Around And Play The Virtual Walkthrough. Take Control At Any Time.
We Are Onsite Capture Professionals Using Professional Camera Equipment.
-Matterport Pro 2 Camera: For Capturing The Highest Quality 3D And 360 Degree Imagery For Virtual Tours
-DJI Mavic 3: High Quality Photos, Videos and 360 Degree Photos
DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0: Mapping Missions, Repeatable Flight Paths
TOURS ARE PERFECT FOR
Matterport 3D Virtual Tour Of Your Campus
- Create A Matterport 3D Digital Twin Of Your Space!
- Show your culture to anyone, anywhere, anytime, on any device.
- We have the equipment, skills, experience, and motivation to come onsite and scan the property.
Sample Matterport Tours Of School Campuses:
Show your room and board options. Perfect for dorm rooms, luxury apartments.
- 24×7 Open House
- Guided Walkthrough
- Increase Recruitment
- Marketing And Promotion
- Setting Yourself Ahead Of Your Competition
- Immersive Through Virtual Reality (VR)
- Project And Facilities Management
- Documentation (As Is)
- Share link via email, text, and view on web browser
- Open on any mobile smartphone, tablet, computer, browser
- Embed 360 Degree Drone images of the exterior into tour
- Include embedded Youtube videos as a Mattertags inside the tour
- Create deep links of any specific spot you are viewing in the model to share with others
- You can experience any Matterport space on an Oculus Quest or Oculus Quest 2 headset and controllers.
Measure In 3D Space Using The Ruler Tool
Drone Photography- High Quality aerial photography of the exterior of the property.
360 Degree Drone Images
360 Panoramic images are a great way to show your space within the surrounding area. It is very engaging and interactive. These images can but embedded right into the Matterport 3D model, hosted and shared on Facebook and Google. Can also be seen on the desktop through applications such as Ricoh Theta
An 360 image by itself when not viewed in the proper viewer is not necessarily a beautiful picture to see. However when it is properly viewed in it’s correct viewer it becomes interactive.
Example of 360 image NOT projected in it’s correct viewer.
Same 360 Degree image projected in it correct viewer. Shown in Google Maps. Feel free to interact with this photo! Same 360 photo presented in Facebook
When your campus is many acres and a single aerial photo can’t get the job done!
We create an Orthomosaic which is a combination of hundreds to thousands of drone photos stitched together through the process of photogrammetry. The result is a large beautiful , spatially accurate, up to date map of the campus.
FAA Certified Remote Pilot. Safety is our first priority rooted by Aeronautical Decision Making (ADM)
Matterport Professional Service Provider.